$12.99 - $9.99
(as of Dec 01,2023 19:13:55 UTC – Details)
- Bergamot essential oil is used in calming, balancing blends. It’s associated with peaceful disposition.
- This pleasant and balancing oil is popular in diffusions for daytime use. In the home, diffusions can be useful for calm focus during study or down time.
- Bergamot has an aroma that’s lively and sweet, making it an excellent deodorizer and room freshener.
- Bergamot essential oil can also be useful in wintertime diffusions – the citrus aroma is a reminder of sunny days.
- Bergamot blends with coriander, cypress, geranium, lavender, jasmine, chamomile and neroli.
- Bergamot essential oil is regarded as a top note.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not Tested on Animals
- 0.25 ounces (7.4ml)
Quick Tip: Diffuse 18 drops to create an uplifting atmosphere.
Recipe: Bergamot Deodorant
12 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
3oz Coconut Oil
2Tbsp bentonite clay
1/4 cup baking soda
4oz amber glass jar
In a small bowl, mix ingredients and stir until a well-blended, smooth cream forms. Transfer cream into jar. Dip tips of fingers into cream and apply to underarms.
To increase the thickness/ firmness, refrigerate after mixing. To maximize the effect, make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying.
There are many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are an intro to a variety of quick tips and recipes available. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops/ 1oz (2Tbsp) carrier
Body – 4
Home Care – 18
Diffusion – Follow device instructions
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 2.51 x 0.96 x 0.96 inches; 0.16 Ounces
Item model number : 190821
Date First Available : May 19, 2010
Manufacturer : Aura Cacia
ASIN : B003N47DAU
ORIGIN AND SOURCING – Often considered the finest of the citrus oils, bergamot is native to tropical Asia but grows almost exclusively in Italy, Brazil, France and the Ivory Coast. Aura Cacia Organic Bergamot Essential Oil is expressed from the fruit peel of certified organic Italian-grown bergamot oranges.
ORGANIC OIL – Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES – Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
ABOUT US – Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.